Monday, September 26, 2011

September 26 - I'm Counting On You Larry Geller


Elvis Australia mentioned the death of Larry Geller, Elvis's former hairdresser and spiritual advisor. Thanks to Elvis Matters who contacted Shira Geller the news appeared to be untrue. Larry Geller is alive and doing well. The fanclub talked to Shira Geller and she was amazed that a rumour with no truth in it whatsoever spread so fast. So: here it is the way it is: Larry Geller is thankfully still doing well.

Even Larry himself stepped in: 'Just found out about the rumor of my passing! I AM VERY MUCH ALIVE THANK GOD! Please get the word out that it is not true - I have no idea how it started! I am well, working on a new project, and I will keep you posted. Thanks for your concern.
- Larry Geller'

4 Days In 56 : A Moment In Time

After the 'Fashion For A King' book release another book should be due from the Follow That Dream Collector's label; '4 Days In 56 : A Moment In Time'. The 200 page book that is being produced as a companion release to the 'Young Man With The Big Beat'. The book chronicles four daysin the Spring of '56 as Elvis barnstorms from Detroit, to Columbus, Ohio, to Dayton, Ohio and finally lands in Memphis where he gets  to enjoy his new home on Audubon Drive (proposed cover art).

I'm Counting On You



The Rockwell Records label announced the release of ' I'm Counting On You' featuring twelve country style songs. 

Tracklisting: Blue Moon Of Kentucky - I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine - You're A Heartbreaker - We're Gonna Move - When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again - I'm Counting On You - Poor Boy - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You - True Love - I Forgot To Remember To Forget - Love Me Tender - Old Shep

Elvis Presley Signature Collection

Warner Home Video released the 6 DVD set 'Elvis Presley Signature Collection' in the U.K. (Region 2).

Best Of

The Stick Music budget label released the double CD "Best Of' compilation in their 'Extreme' series.


(Source: Elvis Australia / ElvisMatters / Elvis Express / Elvis Information Network / Rockwell Records / Amazon)