Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July 11 - Collecting For Everybody

This is the tracklisting for the budgetcompilation 'G.I. Blues + Something For Everybody' single CD re-issue.  Tracklisting:
G.I. Blues / Tonight Is So Right For Love /  What S She Really Like / Frankfort Special / Wooden Heart / G.I. Blues / Pocketful Of Rainbows / Shoppin Around / Big Boots / Didja Ever / Blue Suede Shoes / Doin The Best I Can / Something For Everybody / There's Always Me / Give Me The Right / It's A Sin / Sentimental Me /  Starting Today / Gently / I'm Comin Home / In Your Arms / Put The Blame On Me / Judy / I Want You With Me / I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell /
Bonus Tracks:
Surrender / Doncha Think It 's Time / Little Sister / One Night / I Got Stung / I Feel So Bad / (Marie's The Name) His Latest Flame


Collecting Elvis

Volume 14 in the D'Agostini / EPE Elvis Collection was released. This volume contains the movie 'Fun In Acapulco', a magazine and memorabilia reproductions. 

(Source: CDON / Elvis Sammlung)