Monday, July 09, 2012

June 09 - Birth Of A Japanese Website

The Elvis Presley birthplace added a placeholder for the new website which is expected to be on-line soon. This year marks the 35- anniversary of Elvis passing and a good timing for the Tupelo staff to pay tribute to Elvis his birthplace.

I'm A Japanese Elvisfan

This is the tracklisting of the Japanese edition of the  'I Am An Elvis Fan' which will be released August 08, 2012. 

Tracklisting
Heartbreak Hotel
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
Blue Suede Shoes
Hound Dog
Don't Be Cruel
Love Me Tender
Jailhouse Rock
Wear My Ring Around Your Neck
I Need Your Love Tonight
It's Now Or Never
G.I. Blues
Are You Lonesome Tonight?
Can't Help Falling In Love
Blue Hawaii
Hou Great Thou Art
If I Can Dream
Suspicious Minds
The Wonder Of You
You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
Bridge Over Troubled Water
An American Trilogy
Burning Love
Always On My Mind
My Boy
My Way
A Little Less Conversation (JXL Remix)

(Source: Elvis Presley Birthplace / Elvis World Japan)