Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December 12 - Christmas Vinyl

This is the cover-art for the vinyl re-issue of Elvis Presley's Christmas album as it will be re-issued by the Rumble (Cargo Records) label on January 13, 2013

Tracklisting:
1. Santa Claus Is Back In Town
2. White Christmas
3. Here Comes Santa Claus (Down Santa Claus Lane)
4. I'll Be Home For Christmas
5. Blue Christmas
6. Santa, Bring My Baby Back (To Me)
7. Silent Night
8. Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem
9. Treat Me Nice (Bonus)
10. My Wish Came True (Bonus)
11. Don't (Bonus)
12. I Believe
13. Tell Me Why (Bonus)
14. Got A Lot O' Livin' To Do! (Bonus)
15. All Shook Up (Bonus)
16. Mean Woman Blues (Bonus)
17. (There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me)
18. I Beg Of You (Bonus)
19. That's When Your Heartaches Begin (Bonus)
20. Take My Hand, Precious Lord

Charro

The movie Charro was re-issued.

(Source: Amazon)