Friday, March 21, 2014

March 21 - Octagonal Celebration

The Art Of Music announced the release of "Elvis Presley - Blue Octagonal Shaped VI" on April 29, 2014. This octagonal vinyl release comes in blue. 

Tracks side A:
Blue Suede Shoes - I´m Counting On You - I Got A Woman - One Sided Love Affair - I Love You Because - Just Because
Tracks side B:
Tutti Frutti - Tryin´ To Get To You - I´m Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry - I´ll Never Let You Go (Little Darin) - Blue Moon - Money Honey

The postponed yellow Octogon-shaped version was released.

Tracks:

1. That’s Alright 2. Blue Moon Of Kentucky 3. I Don’t Care If The Sun Don’t Shine 4. Good Rockin’ Tonight 5. Milkcow Blues 6. You’re A Heartbreaker  7. I’m Left, You’re Right, She’s Gone 8. Baby Let’s Play House 9. Mystery Train 10. I Forgot To Remember To Forget

Anniversary DVD

released as part of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer ’s (MGM) 90th anniversary is a three movie DVD containing three movies, originally released by United Artists; "Follow That Dream" (1962), "Frankie And Johnny" (1966) and "Clambake" (1967).

(Source: Elvis Club Berlin / The King's World)