Saturday, November 01, 2014

November 01 - Elvis 80

This is the cover for the upcoming 3 CD set "Elvis 80" which is due from Sony Music on November 28, 2014.

Tracks CD 1 - The King of Rock 'N' Roll:
Jailhouse Rock / Blue Suede Shoes / Hound Dog / Return To Sender / All Shook Up / Don’t Be Cruel/ Tutti Frutti / Hard Headed Woman / Stuck On You / (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear / That’s All Right / King Creole / Lawdy Miss Clawdy / My Baby Left Me / Too Much / I Got A Woman / Shake, Rattle and Roll / Let’s Have A Party / Trouble / Burning Love

Tracks CD 2 - The King of Love:
Suspicious Minds / In The Ghetto / Can’t Help Falling In Love / Love Me Tender / Always On My Mind / It’s Now Or Never / Heart Break Hotel / Fever / (You’reThe) Devil In Disguise / Marie’s The Name) His Latest Flame / Are You Lonesome Tonight / Love Letters / Good Luck Charm / Kiss Me Quick / The Girl Of My Best Friend / One Night / The Wonder Of You / A Fool Such As I / Don’t / Blue Moon

(Source: Elvis Memories)