Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April 14 - Loving Jailhouse Rock

Elvis Presley Enterprises published the first information on Elvis Week 2015; including the new logo. Elvis Week 2015 will take place August 8-16, 2015, at Elvis Presley's Graceland. 

From the press-release:
There's no better place to celebrate the King of Rock 'n' Roll, Elvis Presley, than in Memphis during Elvis Week. Our schedule of events includes the Candlelight Vigil, Conversations on Elvis, Elvis Presley Fan Club Presidents' Event, the Auction at Graceland, Elvis Presley 5K Run, Elvis-themed concerts and much more! And unfortunately the Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest is part of the celebrations too ...

Budget Releases

The Dream Covers release "Loving You + Jailhouse Rock" and "Elvis Is Back! + A Date With Elvis" have been released. Both double album packages come with six additional tracks. 

Tracks Loving You: Mean Woman Blues - (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear - Loving You - Got A Lot O’ Livin’ To Do! - Lonesome Cowboy - Hot Dog - Party - Blueberry Hill - True Love - Don’t Leave Me Now - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You? - I Need You So

Jailhouse Rock: Jailhouse Rock - Young And Beautiful - I Want To Be Free - Don’t Leave Me Now - (You’re So Square) Baby I Don’t Care - Treat Me Nice - I Beg Of You - Don’t - Playing For Keeps - Shake, Rattle & Roll - Good Rockin’ Tonight - I Don’t Care If The Sun Don’t Shine

Bonus Songs: That’s When Your Heartaches Begin - All Shock Up - Heartbreak Hotel - Don’t Be Cruel - Hound Dog -  Love Me Tender

Tracks Elvis Is Back!: Make Me Know It - Fever - The Girl Of My Best Friend - I Will Be Home Again - Dirty, Dirty Feeling - The Thrill Of Your Love - Soldier Boy - Such A Night - It Feels So Right - The Girl Next Door Went A´ Walking - Like A Baby - Reconsider Baby

A Date With Elvis: Blue Moon Of Kentucky - Young And Beautiful - (You´re So Sqare) Baby I Don´t Care - Milkow Blues Boogie - Baby Let´s Play House - Good Rockin´ Tonight - Is It So Strange - We´re Gonna Move - I Want To Be Free - I Forgot To Remember To Forget

Bons Songs: It´s Now Or Never - Hands Off (Demo) - Stuck On You - Paralyzed - I´m Left, You´re Right, She´s Gone - Lawdy, Miss Clawdy

(Source: EPE / Elvis Aktuell)