Saturday, November 28, 2015

November 28 - I Was The One

Due for release from the UK based Rockwell Music is a cerise pink vinyl edition of their "I Was The One" compilation featuring the earliest studio recordings from 1954, 1955 and 1956. The set is limited to 250 copies.

Side One:

Thats All Right / Blue Moon of Kentucky / Blue Moon / Good Rockin Tonight / I Don't Care If The Sun Dont Shine / Just Becaues / Milkcow Blues Boogie / You're A Heartbreaker
Side Two:
Baby, Lets Play House/ I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone / Mystery Train / I Forgot To Remember To Forget / Heartbreak Hotel / I Got a Woman / Money Honey / I Was The One.

European Charts

  • The “If I Can Dream” album climbed from #3 to #2 on the Official UK Album chart selling 77,261 copies. 
  • The "ELV1S 30 #1 Hits" CD dropped from #65 to #71 on the Official UK Album Chart
  • The “If I Can Dream” album climbed from #3 to #2 on the Scottish Album Chart
  • The "ELV1S 30 #1 Hits" CD dropped from #65 to #68 on the Scottish Album Chart
  • The “If I Can Dream” album dropped from #5 to #8 on the Irish Album chart.
  • The “The Real … Elvis” compilation dropped off the Irish Album chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” album dropped off the Dutch Album and Combi Album charts.
  • The “If I Can Dream” album dropped from #10 to #21 on the Belgian Album chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” album dropped from #6 to #11 on the Austrian Album chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” album dropped from #39 to #63 on the Swiss Album chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” album dropped from #17 to #33 on the Spanish Album chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” album dropped from #4 to #8 on the World Album chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” album dropped from #3 to #6 on the Australian Album chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” album climbed from #11 to #10 on the New Zealand Album chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” album dropped off the Album charts in Germany, France and Norway.
Trying To Get To... Out

The SR import-release "Trying To Get To ... Memphis" has been released. It is a 10th. Anniversary re-print of the label's first release in 2005 as a double vinyl set. 

(Source: Amazon / Elvis Aktuell / ACharts / The King's World)