Friday, December 04, 2015

December 04 - Weekend Charts

The European charts wrap-up:
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD remained steady at #2 on the Official UK Album chart with 96,152 copies sold. 
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD dropped from #17 to #20 on the Official UK Album Download chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD remained steady at #2 on the Official UK Physical Sales Album Download chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD dropped from #10 to #27 on the Official UK Vinyl Sales Album  chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” single dropped from #15 to #19 on the Official UK Physical  Single Sales Album  chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” single dropped from #9 to #13 on the Official UK Vinyl Single Sales Album  chart.
  • The "Artist Of The Century" compilation drops from #72 to #74 on the UK Streaming Chart.
  • The "I Am An Elvis Fan" compilation remains at #99 on the Streaming Chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD remained steady at #2 on the Official Scottish  Album chart. 
  • The "The Elvis Collection" drops from #29 to #35 on the Scottish Album Chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD climbed from #8 to #7 on the Irish Album charts.
    The “The Real … Elvis” re-entered the Irish Album charts at #76.
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD dropped from #11 to #18 on the Austrian Album Charts.
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD dropped from #21 to #22 on the Belgian Album Charts.
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD re-entered the Dutch Album charts at #88.
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD climbed from #8 to #06 on the World Album Charts.
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD dropped from #63 to #87 on the Swiss Album charts.
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD dropped from #33 to #43 on the Spanish Album charts.
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD dropped from #6 to #7 on the Australian Album chart. 
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD dropped from #10 to #15 on the Australian Album chart. 
  • The DVD "DVD „Elvis – The King Of Rock’n’Roll – 30 Hit Performances And More“, re-eterd the Australian Music DVD chart at #36. 
(Source: ACharts / Official UK Charts / Dutchcharts / The King's World / Ultrapop)