Monday, June 13, 2016

June 13 - Elegant Poster

Barry Rowe, a member of the AFAS, has created the poster for the 2016 Pebble Beach Tour d’Elegance presented by Rolex. The Tour poster features the BMW 507 once owned by the King of Rock and Roll, Elvis Presley.

“In my teens I collected car brochures, and I remember drawing the 507, with its beautiful modern lines, in my sketchbook,” said Rowe. “It’s amazing that I have now painted a poster featuring the BMW 507 on the Pebble Beach Tour!”

Barry has painted 19 Posters for Pebble Beach: 5 Pebble Beach Concours Main Event Posters and 14 Pebble Beach Tour d'Elegance Posters. His art is displayed in museums and collected worldwide. His paintings also decorate the lounges in Royal Caribbean and Cunard Cruise ships.

It's Official

The official Shop Elvis site now also added the "Elvis Way Down In The Jungle" CD and LP.

(Source: Pebble Beach Tour / Shop Elvis)