Monday, July 25, 2016

July 25 - (To Be) Released

The 4 CD import release “Elvis 1969 in Person – August 25th & 26th” has been released by the Rock And Roll Majesty label. The three concerts and studio recordings have all been released before. 

Vinyl

Due for release from the French VPI label on August 12, 2016 in their vinyl / CD "Signature Collection" is the EP “Live”.  

Elvis Presley

Due for release from the Sony Music CMG label on October 7, 2016 is another re-issue of Elvis Presley’s first recordings entitled "Elvis Presley". 

CD 1: 1. Blue Suede Shoes 2. I'm Counting On You 3. I Got A Woman 4. One-Sided Love Affair 5. I Love You Because 6. Just Because 7. Tutti Frutti 8. Trying To Get To You 9. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You) 10. I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin') 11. Blue Moon 12. Money Honey 13. Heartbreak Hotel - Presley, Elvis / Stoker, Gordon / Speer, Ben / Speer, Brock 14. I Was The One 15. My Baby Left Me 16. Lawdy, Miss Clawdy 17. Shake, Rattle And Roll

CD 2: 1. Rip It Up 2. Love Me - Presley, Elvis & The Jordanaires 3. When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again - Presley, Elvis & The Jordanaires 4. Long Tall Sally 5. First In Line 6. Paralyzed 7. So Glad You're Mine 8. Old Shep - Presley, Elvis & The Jordanaires 9. Ready Teddy 10. Anyplace Is Paradise 11. How's The World Treating You 12. How Do You Think I Feel 13. I Want You, I Need You, I Love You 14. Hound Dog - Presley, Elvis & The Jordanaires 15. Don't Be Cruel - Presley, Elvis & The Jordanaires 16. Any Way You Want Me (That's How I Will Be) - Presley, Elvis & The Jordanaires 17. Too Much - Presley, Elvis & The Jordanaires 18. Playing For Keeps - Presley, Elvis & The Jordanaires 19. Love Me Tender (From The 20th Century-Fox Cinemascope Production "Love Me Tender") - Presley, Elvis / Robinson, Rad / Dodson, Jon / Prescott, Charles.

(Source: Elvis On CD / Elvis Aktuell / Amazon)