Saturday, December 10, 2016

December 10 - Cancelled


This is the cover-art for the free Elvis Presley Christmas CD the readers of the UK Daily Mail could pick-up at Tesco. It is part of an "At Christmas" CD series.

Concerts Cancelled


While the UK part of the new Elvis and the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra tour is getting rave reviews, New Zealand fans are dissapointed as their concerts have been "cancelled" for no obvious reason. The Australian section of the tour is not affected and additonal dates are soon to be announced. 

The excuse for the New Zealand concerts being cancelled is the rather dismissive, "Due to the show being in high demand and the popularity of it overseas, the producers have had to shorten the Australian tour.


Tickets on sale now: 

The Australian & NZ Tour dates so far confirmed.
Friday 26 May 2017 – Perth Arena, Perth
Sunday 28 May 2017 – Adelaide Ent Centre, Adelaide
Thursday 1 June 2017 – Brisbane Ent Centre
Friday 2 June 2017 – ICC Theatre, Sydney
Saturday 10 June 2017 – New Show added Margaret Court Arena, Melbourne
Sunday 11 June 2017 – Derwent Ent Centre, Tasmania
Friday 7 July 2017 – CANCELLED, Christchurch
Sunday 9 July 2017 – CANCELLED, Auckland

Everybody Loves Elvis: Best Of The EP´s Collection


The My Generation Music label released the 3 CD set "Everybody Loves Elvis: Best Of The EP´s Collection". The MGM Music (H'ART) label will re-issue this set January 27, 2017. 



CD 1: Blue Suede Shoes - Tutti Frutti - I Got A Woman - Just Because - Heartbreak Hotel - I Was The One - Money Honey - I Forgot To Remember To Forget - Don't Be Cruel - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - Hound Dog - My Baby Left Me - Any Way You Want Me - I'm Left Your'e Right She's Gone - I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine - Mystery Train - Shake, Rattle And Roll - I Love You Because - Blue Moon - Lawdy, Miss Clawdy - Love Me Tender - Let Me - Poor Boy - We're Gonna Move

CD 2: Loving You - Party - (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear - True Love - Lonesome Cowboy - Hot Dog - Mean Woman Blues - Got A Lot O' Livin' To Do - (There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me) - It Is No Secret (What God Can Do) - I Believe - Take My Hand Precious Lord - Jailhouse Rock - Young And Beautiful - I Want To Be Free - Don't Leave Me Now - (You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care - King Creole - New Orleans - As Long As I Have You - Lover Doll - Trouble - Young Dreams - Crawfish - Dixieland Rock


CD 3: Old Shep - Any Place Is Paradise - Paralyzed - Is It So Strange - Hard Headed Woman - Good Rockin' Tonight - Don't - I Beg Of You - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck - Treat Me Nice - One Night - That's All Right - Too Much - All Shook Up - Don't Ask Me Why - Blue Moon Of Kentucky - Long Tall Sally - First In Line - How Do You Think I Feel - How's The World Treating You


(Source: Elvis Information Network / Elvis Club Berlin)