Monday, February 13, 2017

February 13 - Alternate Harbor Lights

Due for release from the UK based Rockwell Records is the vinyl compilation "Elvis Presley 'Harbor Lights: Alternate Takes 1954 - 1960". This release marks the 10th anniversary of the label. 

Side A: Harbor Lights (Take 7) I Love You Because (Take 2) I Love You Because (Take 3) I Love You Because (Take 5) That's All Right (Take 3) Blue Moon (Take 4) Blue Moon (Take 5) Blue Moon (Take 8)

Side B: I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (Take 1) I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (Take 2) I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (Take 4) I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (Take 6) Shoppin' Around (Instrumental Take 4) Shoppin' Around (Version 1 - Take 10) G.I. Blues (Take 7) Tonight Is So Right For Love (Take 4) Tonight Is So Right For Love (Take 7) Whats She Really Like (Take 11)

(Source: Elvis Aktuell)