Thursday, February 23, 2017

February 23 - New Releases


Due for release on March 17, 2017 from the Hoodoo Records label is the CD “Mystery Train - The Sun Recordings”.

The Original SUN Singles: Mystery Train - That’s All Right - Blue Moon Of Kentucky - Good Rockin’ Tonight - I Don’t Care If The Sun Don’t Shine - Milkcow Blues Boogie - You’re A Heartbreaker - Baby, Let’s Play House - I’m Left, You’re Right, She’s Gone - I Forgot To Remember To Forget

Additional Elvis Recordings At SUN Studio: I Love You Because - Blue Moon - I’ll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin’) - Just Because - Trying To Get To You - Harbor Lights - Tomorrow Night - I’m Left, You’re Right, She’s Gone (Slow Version) - When It Rains It Really Pours - My Happiness (Demo) - That’s When Your Heartaches Begin (Demo) - I’ll Never Stand In Your Way (Demo) - It Wouldn’t Be The Same Without You (Demo)

Bonus Songs - Other Performances From The Sun Years:

I Got A Woman (Live At Eagles Hall, Houston, Texas) - Tweedle Dee (Live In Gladewater, Texas) - Fool, Fool, Fool (KDAV Radio, Lubbock, Texas) - Shake, Rattle And Roll (KDAV Radio, Lubbock, Texas)

Due for release on March 10 from the AIS label is the CD “G.I. Blues / Something For Everybody”. It comes with a 16 page booklet. 


Tracks G.I. Blues: Tonight Is So Right For Love - What´s She Really Like - Frankfort Special - Wooden Heart - G. I. Blues - Pocketful Of Rainbows - Shoppin´ Around - Big Boots - Didja Ever - Blue Suede Shoes - Doin´ the Best I Can

Tracks Something For Everybody: There´s Always Me - Give Me The Right - It´s A Sin - Sentimental Me - Starting Today - Gently - I´m Comin´ Home - In Your Arms - Put The Blame On Me - Judy - I Want You With Me - I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell

Bonus Songs: Surrender - Doncha´ Think It´s Time - Little Sister - One Night - I Got Stung - I Feel So Bad - (Marie´s The Name) His Latest Flame

Due for release on April 17, 2017 from the Culture Factory label is a vinyl re-issue of “Pot Luck”. 


Due for release on April 28, 2017 from the Culture Factory label is a vinyl re-issue of “Blue Hawaii”. 


Charts

The 'The Wonder Of You' album remained steady at #5 on the US Billboard Classical Album chart. The 'If I Can Dream' album dropped from #13 to #17 on the Billboard Classical Album chart. 

(Source: Amazon / FECC)