Monday, January 01, 2018

January 01 - Rebel with a Cause Cover-art

Here are the temporary cover-art and track listing for the upcoming Follow that Dream / Flaming Star co-production "Rebel With A Cause '56" book / CD set by authors David English and Pal Granlund. 

Tracks: Elvis Presley Rock ´n´ Roll No. 2:
Rip It Up - Love Me - When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again - Long Tall Sally - First In Line - Paralyzed - So Gald You´re Mine - Old Shep (Take 5) - Ready Teddy - Anyplace In Paradise - How´s The World Treating You - How Do You Think I Feel

The Ed Sullivan Show - 09.09.1956:
Don´t Be Cruel - Elvis Talks - Love Me Tender - Ready Teddy - Hound Dog

The Mississippi-Alabama Fair And Diary Show - 26.09.1956 A/S:

Heartbreak Hotel - Long Tall Sally - Presentations - I Was The One - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - Elvis Talks - I Got A Woman - Don´t Be Cruel - Ready Teddy - Love Me Tender - Hound Dog - Inhterview With Vernon And Gladys Presley - Interview With Nick Adams - Interview With Judy Hopper - Interview With Elvis

(Source: FECC)